Monday 14 January 2013

Another Off the WIP List!

Finally, after six months of sitting around in pieces, the Grassy Green Jumper is complete!

grassy green3

grassy green1

And just in time for a cold snap, too.

This baby is knit in 100% aran wool, so it's pretty chunky and a tad on the hefty side, so it definitely calls for proper winter weather before donning. There is only one mistake, which is on the back and not shown here, where I got my safety line all caught up in the pattern, so it's a little obvious where it was, but other than that, I'm pretty darn happy with the outcome. As I was exclaiming here (oh dear, a year ago. Ahem.), I jumped in and had a bash at both cabling and charts. Neither will faze me now!

All the pattern, yarn and needle info is here on Ravelry.

1 comment:

Bitter Glitter said...

I am loving the sweater knits at the moment!! warm snuggly and just fab to look at!! xxx