Tuesday 18 January 2011

Almost Springlike

dafs3


dafs2


dafs1

These lovely Narcissi are the current window display at Treacle. I do love the simplicity of them, and how the condensation on the glass makes blurred shapes and colours behind. I also like how you can see the outlines of the old stickers on the window that used to belong to Manger, the previous inhabitants of the building.

Thanks to Lovely Jan who agreed to meet me there yesterday for a cuppa, a knit and a chat to stop me going stir crazy at home working on the new project! I may have something to share from it soon; the odd sketch that hasn't made it on the page.

And what's more, it does even feel like spring today! The rain seems to have disappeared (fingers crossed) leaving us with clear blue skies and a nip in the air, but with also a definite feeling of promise.

No comments: