Friday 21 August 2009

Take ME Home!

This is a poster and display I did this week in my new permanent library:

books1

books2

It's quite cool to have more responsibility and be able to do fun things like new display boards and sort out all the leaflet promos. This one is to try to get you to take new(er) books home and give new authors a try. I also made a set of bookmarks that the borrowers can take, too. Awesome fun.

I'm off to York for a long weekend with Boyfriend bright and early (ie stupid o'clock) tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Hopefully I'll have lots of photos to share, unlike when we went to Oxford last year and I was too busy looking around to remember to take many. I've even cleared my memory card for the first time this year in readiness! See y'all next week.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's so awesome!! I want one :D