Tuesday 11 August 2009

Art for Hearts

A couple of months ago, I received an email from a guy called Ian Stacey, who was after donations of artwork for a charity auction he was setting up in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital. His baby son had to go through a heart transplant at five weeks old, so he wanted to do something to say thanks to all those fantastic people at GOSH.

I sent him a set of LRRH prints to auction off, and yesterday he sent me a link to his blog, Art for Hearts, detailing all the other artwork and telling you all about the up-coming auction. Hopefully the auction will take place soon and he will raise lots of money for a very good cause. You can read all about Ian, his wife, Kristine, and his son, Tom, in a Times Online article here.

Go raise money for good causes!

wolfbuyme


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got one of those! :)

Jayleon said...

I love you so hard.