Thursday 17 December 2009

Oh Yeah, I Wrote These...

These are the books that turned up last week which I had forgotten about. I wrote them back in the early summer for Korea Hemmingway, who I worked with last year. It's a bit odd just to do half my normal job! Once you've sent off your text that's it. No drawing. Very weird.

Sam Books Mosaic

They look pretty good, don't they? They're illustrated by Stephen Lewis, who I'm ashamed to say I'd not heard of before these babies turned up.

Well, Christmas is approaching at a cracking pace. I've finished most of my Christmas crafting. All other pressies have been bought and some of them have even been wrapped. Boyfriend and I took over two hours to put the tree up on Saturday, and the Xmas food supplies are building up in the kitchen cupboard (that's the high cupboard over the extractor fan that's hard for me to reach. There's a reason for that and it's name is chocolate). Apparently it's going to snow like the clappers tonight, so I may get an unexpected day off if they cancel the buses up to Mile Oak tomorrow. Oo! Going to make beef stew tonight to warm our cockles.

No comments: