Wednesday 9 September 2009

RV Postcards Are Here!

rv1

rv2

And they're looking pretty good. (They're not the best photos as I took them last night as the light was rapidly fading, thinking I'd blog them right away. Shoulda waited, eh?) Woo! There's a little glimpse of the back there, too. They've come out a little darker than I was expecting, but that's actually quite nice as it adds to the night-time feel. I'm very happy with the b&w back sides - I went for a vertical back, too, which is unusual but works well with the front image. Very pleased. Just got to get posting now.

I've had my feedback on the cover roughs I did over the weekend and generally the comments are good. Not too many changes and they love the characterisations I came up with. Hurrah! Off to tweak them a bit more now...

3 comments:

Deb said...

all is rolling on nice now em! postcards look yummy! dx.

Anonymous said...

I love them! can you send one to me? ;P

Wibbo said...

Brilliant! Can I have one for my pinboard, pretty please? J x