Thursday 13 November 2008

Updated Shop Shocker!

I have updated my etsy shop with the felted brooches I had left over from Saturday. Shocking, I know, but they are there and waiting to be bought.

red2.jpg

I also sent off the artwork today for the Korean project I have been working on since August. It was supposed to be finished mid-September, but with one thing and another, it's only just been completed now. I have put my faith in Fedex to get the artwork over there in one piece. They tell me it should be there by 6pm on this coming Monday, so I have everything crossed that it gets there OK. I'm not sure what I would do if it all got lost. ARRGGHHH!!!! I hope I can relax and just get paid now, it's been such a long time to completion that I am sick of it.

The roughs for my current book project (hereafter called The Frogs) have all been approved today, bar the front cover, and I have agreed to get artwork for them for the 24th. Eek! I also get the layouts through for my next project (hereafter called The Pirates) through tomorrow and I have until the 9th of December to get the roughs done. I had to turn down a job from Macmillan, of all people, today. It was only a quick job and it looked really cool and I would LOVE to work for them, but as you can see I already have enough on my plate and I don't want to spend my weekend away panicking about fitting everything in!

I cannot say how much I am looking forward to this weekend in Oxford. I only hope it doesn't rain too much! I shall post photos on my return.

3 comments:

Deb said...

orrr emma! it all sounds so busy but so exciting for you! hopefully you will get another job offer through from macmillan in the future. dx.

clare said...

Your new brooches look fab, Emm@

Anonymous said...

...must...see...Oxford...photos...

But I'll be patient :)