Monday 10 November 2008

A Sneaky Peek of a Card to Come

reindeer

Not only is my Christmas card well on the way to completion, but I've also updated my etsy shop today with a couple of Monsters left over from Saturday's sale. I'll be adding the others up there in the next week or so. I've purposely not signed up for any library work this week so I can sort a few things out at home that have been hanging over me and bugging me for a while before I head off on a mini break (how awfully Bridget Jones) to Oxford this weekend with Boyfriend*. Hopefully a proper update will be one of those things.

* I have shortened it to just "Boyfriend" now. Hope that's OK with him.

2 comments:

Catherine Hayward said...

Nice card design :D The monsters are fab, looking forward to seeing them on etsy.

natural attrill said...

Like your card design Em!
P.x