Tuesday, 20 March 2012
So, in the end I went for a grey-green line. Artists' prerogative. Once I'd put the colour in, the black was definitely too harsh, as I thought it would be, and the grey just too flat. So grey-green for Tom here it is. This means each character will have a slightly different outline colour, which I like the idea of. I used MS for all the character outlines, which I am LOVING. It's so quick, and produces a pretty realistic ink-pen line. Lovely jubbly.
This little sample here is just a small part of the cover test which is with the publishers now, waiting for a verdict. If it's OK, I can go ahead and colour the rest. Fingers crossed!
Posted by Emm@ at 11:46 am