Tuesday 19 October 2010

Yesterday I Bought...

uke 

...a Ukulele. Yeah, I'm cool.

I don't really have any idea what I'm doing, but I'm keen to learn! It's a cheapish beginner model (in gorgeous powder blue, no less. I did want yellow, but they were out of that colour) which suits me fine at the moment. I want to change the strings for some of higher quality, though, and I've been wading my way through this fab site here. My goal is to have some quality Xmas tunes ready for the festive season!

I'm nowhere near this standard (and probably will never be!), but check out this video:



Awesome.

4 comments:

Jayleon said...

I love you so much. This picture reminds me why I married you. xxxx

Rona said...

Yup I can see why too! ;0) x

Didge said...

mega lols. it took me like 5 minutes of '' why's she started playing left handed???'' to get this.. ahh the simple mind. Also, totes went ''awesome'' and learnt that on guitar... the simple version.. obvs
keep up the ukeular bomb bbz, we could be the musical vontrapps
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peri said...

Loving the Uke!

Mike's got a Spongebob one - still hasn't learnt to play it though.