Monday 6 March 2006

The weekend's activities....

...have nearly killed me.I am knackered. Actually knackered. Lovely Jon and I spent the weekend putting up our shed at the allotment. It looks fandabbydozy- like a real place to grow veg now, even if I do ache all over. Here is me, wearing a thousand layers just to stay alive, with my new weekend retreat:

Example

Today has ben spent getting to grips with the new mini mac and installing PhotoShop and related gubbins. I've also been re-building my website using Freeway, most of which I've forgotten since the weekend, but I am slowly getting there.

3 comments:

Gail said...

lovely shed, can't wait to see how the season unfolds on your allotment ...

There was a really interesting programme on BBC2 on Friday evening about allotments - Monty Don went around some sites in Birmingham (I think) and met the allotment holders - it was fascinating - all those little communities.

I wish I had the time ...

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh, the legendary shed, eh? The SHED MORE IMPORTANT THAN MEEEEE!!!!!! poopy :)I have a bone to pick with you, young (old) lady!!!!! :P

Miss Erica said...

Yey!
Nice shed! We're not allowed sheds on our site...hmph.
Still haven't figured out how to link you to my blog site
Erica x